£9 - £22 per hour
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
Health Recruit Network has a number of opportunities that have become available for experienced, hardworking and committed HCA/SW due to new contracts with NHS and Private services.
Job Setting for HCA/ Support Worker
• NHS and Private Opportunities available.
• Temporary/Flexible work
- Dementia, Substance Misuse, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Forensic Secure Units, Physical Disabilities, Mother and Baby Care, Older People Assessment Units, Adolescent Mental Health
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• The Right to Work in the UK,
• Have satisfactory references,
- 6 months experience in the UK
Skills and Responsibilities for Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
• -Excellent observation skills.
• -Excellent communication and listening skills.
• -The ability to gain a patient's trust.
• -Empathy and the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• -The ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
• -Assertiveness and the ability to represent patients' interests.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for HCA/SW:
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Temp of the month prises
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.