City Of London
£18000 - £35000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Up to £22k Basic Salary - £35K First Year, £50K Second Year earnings
Permanant, Nursing and Social Care
Full Time. Monday - Friday
Amazing opportunity to join our rapidly growing (87% per annum) company with ample opportunities for progression into future leadership roles. You will be an ambitious individual with a passion for recruitment and serious about driving and shaping the future growth of the Company. Our Vision is to be the UK's largest Healthcare Recruiter by 2020.
Why come and work for us?
A company culture unrivalled in the industry, our office vibe is focussed on Positive Vibes only! We spend our days helping to provide first class care to over 1 million people in the UK, and we're looking for someone to join our team who pride themselves on working with only the best candidates and clients in the industry.
What's the office environment?
Our biggest selling point is that your voice counts and we rely on your input to shape and grow the Company. Every day there are strategic team huddles. When you are not making a difference, you can help yourselves to our jelly bean machine, drinks or have a round of darts with your team.
- 12 week intensive training
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Early Friday Finish
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Free Starbucks Coffee
- 50% Gym Membership
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Employee of the month & quarter prize wheel! Win anything from a day off to a £500 holiday!
- Annual charity row along the river Thames with the AHOY centre
- State of the art office with easy transport links, comfy break out areas, beer fridge, unlimited freshly ground coffee, filtered water
- Quarterly team building with early Friday finish
- 6 month trips to far flung destinations - last year? Berlin!
Apply if this gets your pulse racing!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.