- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Excellent career opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff meals
- Free uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This large care provider requires a dedicated Nurse to work within their well-established nursing home in Luton. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Mental Health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach within a 'Good' CQC Nursing Home across all five categories with a rating of 9.5/10 from a well-known rating website.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.