£20 - £21 per hour
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
One of Epsom's leading nursing homes are currently looking for a naturally caring Clinical Lead. This 30 bedded nursing home specialises in providing first class dementia care treatment to the elderly.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
Most importantly, you will be a naturally caring person who is happy to go above and beyond your duties for your residents and you will need to be able to pride yourself on your person centred approach.
- Up to £21 per hour
- Fast track to management opportunities
- Paid breaks included
- Cost of DBS covered
- Company uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Free on site car park
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift
- Private pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.