- Up to £18 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Free On Site Parking
- Short Shift Pattern
- Uniform Paid For
- DBS Paid For
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This leading dementia based nursing home in the Epsom area requires a care focused Staff Nurse who goes above and beyond to ensure the comfort and happiness of residents is maintained. You will require solid clinical skills, experience in a dementia setting, and most importantly, a genuine passion for looking after and supporting service residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.