- £17/ per Hour
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Free On Site Parking
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A brand new position for a Senior Staff Nurse has just opened up at an independent hospital in the Chelmsford area. The service is looking for a well experienced mental health nurse who is driven to provide quality patient focused care in the following areas: Eating Disorders, Child & Adolescent Mental Health and Addiction Services. My client is looking for someone who is keen to learn and progress and can provide the support needed to go far in the nursing industry!
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment
- Undertake the role of Preceptor to newly qualified staff.
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.