£30000 - £34000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 37.50 Hours per week
- Adolescents & Adult
- Drug/Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, Rehabilitation, Mental Health
- Up to £34,000 per Annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful independent hospital in Chelmsford. My client offers patient focused treatment to young adults and adolescents. The perfect candidate will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the service.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills, and great interpersonal skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- An excellent salary
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- NMC & DBS Paid for
- Free on Site Parking
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.