- up to £19.00/hr
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking on Site
- NMC & DBS Paid for
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client in the Sutton area , is currently looking for a hard working & enthusiastic staff nurse to join their lovely service specialising in Dementia & Elderly Care. The perfect candidate will have experience in a similar setting, and be a patient focused nurse keen to better the lives of service residents!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.