- up to £17.50
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking on site
- Pension Scheme
- DBS & NMC renewal paid for
- Free massage at work
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A brand new position has just opened up for a dedicated Staff Nurse who is looking to expand and develop their career in the nursing industry. The role is based within a private hospital specialising mental health, and learning disability care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.