- up to £19/hr
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS check
- Generous referral scheme
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay enhancement (£2.50/hr)
- Ongoing training
- Performance-related bonus up to £6,000
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful medium nursing home in Bromley, Kent. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia & Palliative Care requirements. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This purpose-built home provides a high standard of person-centred care. The benefits offered by my client are diverse and extensive. They take great pride in their strong community relationships. Professionals would be delighted to work within a well-established service like this.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.