£16.50 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
- up to £18.50/hr
- Pension scheme
- £1 per hour - performance bonus
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Free parking
- Childcare (£993 per annum)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Retail vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals
HRN take great pride in working with a client that provides nursing services to Young Adults with Mental Health Conditions. This purpose-built service is based in a local community in Milton Keynes with easy access via public transport.
My client is dedicated and highly motivated to provide the residents at the service with the highest quality of on-going specialised care tailored to the resident's individual needs - be it 24 hour nursing care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.