- up to £17 per week
- Paid Breaks
- NHS Staff Discounts
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A brand new positions has just opened up in a private mental health specialist hospital. My client are looking for an enthusiastic and driven nurse is eager to learn and progress in their nursing career. The perfect candidate with have experience with mental health care and hold an active NMC Pin.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Dealing Challenging Behaviour
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.