- up to £20/hr
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Team building events every quarter
- Ongoing training
- High street discount vouchers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A Good CQC purpose built nursing home is now looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work with their well-established service. This family run nursing home delivers high quality care to all residents, maximising quality of life for all.
The staff are carefully selected and trained, promoting well-being and independence. Whilst working at this service, the nurse will be able to indulge in various activities that are organised on a one-to-one basis with residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.