- up to £17.50/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Free uniforms
- Subsidised meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This purpose built nursing home offers 24 hour quality nursing care for Elderly Residents with Physical Disabilities. My client also provides respite care in a quiet residential area.
They are actively looking for a RGN or RMN to working within their service. Interview slots are available over the next four weeks. The selected nurse will need to have experience within Elderly Care and possess clinical skill set to provide outstanding nursing care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.