£38000 - £39312 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
- up to £39,312/per annum
- Good CQC
- Pension scheme
- Paid handover
- Ongoing training
- Discounts with high street retailers
- Meals provided on shift
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This purpose built nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hastings, East Sussex. My client provides the highest standards nursing services to Elderly Care with Dementia Care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within a medium sized service. This service has a vast number of facilities that provides the residents with a range of options to live their lives to the fullest.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.