- Paid Breaks
- Meals on Shift
- Free Parking on Site
- Uniform Provided
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A brand new Staff Nurse position has just become available in the Shepperton area. My client, a dementia & palliative care specialist nursing home, is looking for a nurse who is care focused and puts the wellness of their residents above all else. For the right candidate the service can offer £19 per hour with an excellent pathway to progress through the service. If you think you would be good for the role please apply below!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.