- up to £21/hr
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing £350 training budget
- £1,000 yearly service bonus
- NMC pin fees reimbursed
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Perkbox - access to high street discount
- Subsidised accommodation
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well-established medium sized nursing home in Godalming, Surrey. My client provides a high quality of nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This Dementia specialist care home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC. They have also been rated 9.5/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.