£17 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
Are you an amazing nurse that delivers outstanding care?
- up to £17.50/hr
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Free uniform
- Pin number renewal paid
- Optional health care plan
- Death in Service Scheme
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
This state of the art Nursing Home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and Good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia and General Care being the main provided. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.