- up to £55,000.00 per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
An exciting new Community Nurse position has just become available for my client in London. Suitable candidates will have Community or Paediatric experience, or better yet, a combination of both! The positions offers an exceptional rate of pay with enhancements for weekend, night, and overtime shifts. If you're a passionate and patient focused nurse please don't hesitate to apply below!
Community Nurse Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Extensive experience problem solving and dealing with families directly
- Extensive experience of working with children/young people with complex needs
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Community Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.