- Paid breaks
- Good CQC
- Flexible shift patterns
- Pension scheme
- Free meals and beverages on shift
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This large care provider is an important part of the community, providing residential and nursing care, in addition to specialist care for those living with dementia. The rooms are all en-suite.With a modern three-storey building, with a mix of private and communal areas for residents to choose to spend their time in. They have an experienced and multi-cultural care team that strives to deliver personalised care to those living within the home, tailoring activities and care to individual interests, hobbies and needs. The home has a secure outdoor space surrounding the home, with pathways for gentle walks and ample seating allowing enjoyment of the fresh air.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.