- up to £18 per hour
- NHS Staff Discounts
- Free parking on site
- Uniform provided
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client, a mental health and learning disabilities specialist hospital in the Orpington area, is currently looking for a dedicated staff Nurse who is looking to pursue an exciting career in the nursing field. If you have experience in a similar setting or are keen to get into substance misuse, learning disabilities, mental health or complex care, please apply below!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.