- up to £18 per hour
- NHS Staff Discounts
- Free parking on site
- Uniform provided
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client in the Chelmsford area is currently looking for a Staff Nurse who is eager to learn and progress in the nursing career, and develop new and exciting skills in mental health, learning disabilities, substance misuse, and complex care. The role is within a specialist private hospital and can offer an excellent rate of pay with outstanding company benefits. If you think you have the experience for the position please apply below!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.