£21 - £22 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 days ago
- up to £22/hr
- Pension scheme
- £1000 yearly service bonus
- Ongoing training
- Refund on NMC fees
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Perkbox - access to discounted high street stores/restaurants/experience days
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Staines, Middlesex that offers a comfortable environment ideal for care and a relaxing lifestyle. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The selected member of Staff for this service will work along side with a well-established team that are encouraged to develop a strong team spirit and look to ensure that measures are in place for emergencies and healthcare issues.
This service has been constantly awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9.8/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.