£20 - £22 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
- up to £22/hr
- Reimbursement of NMC Annual Registration Fees
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements for overtime
- Loyalty pay increments
- Pension schemes
- Refer a friend incentive
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, events and more!
- Well-being programmes and recognition events
- Study support, clear career pathways and ongoing career development training
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a luxurious Nursing Home in Fleet, Hampshire. This Nursing Home is part of one of the largest healthcare providers in the U.K. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach as you will be working with the latest research and understanding of Elderly Care for patients requiring Dementia Care.
This service is conveniently located near public transport routes and is based in an easily commutable area, with quick access to the M3 and M25 to London and the South.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.