£18 - £18.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
- up to £18.50/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing training
- Subsidised meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A Dementia Specialist Care Home requires a Staff Nurse to work within their vibrant and friendly Nursing Home. At this service, they believe that every individual has the ability and opportunity to bloom. My client shows passionate care towards Elderly Residents who require Dementia Care.
This medium sized Nursing Home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC and has also been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care home site with over 35+ reviews by the residents familiar members and partners.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.