- Good CQC
- Large care provider leading to progression opportunities
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Uniforms paid for
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Meals on Shift
Located on a quiet leafy road in Leatherhead, a small friendly town providing easy and convenient links to London and the south-east, close to the picturesque Surrey Hills.
This service is an elegant and spacious place to live well, from our thoughtfully designed home that has a variety of beautiful living and dining areas throughout, to every modern and practical amenity.
Each bedroom has an en suite wetroom and there are plenty of varied spaces throughout to relax, socialise, enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals or indulge in hobbies. There is also a cinema, hairdressing and nail salon and a café making it a true community.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.