- Up to £18/hr
- Vehicle benefits
- Flexible shift patterns
- Meals on shift
- Uniforms provided
- Pension Scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Based in Shenley, the Home is convenient to shops, pub, village centre and church. With gardens to the front stocked with flowers and herbs and tubs planted by residents, and to the rear, expansive grounds of flowerbeds and open grassland bordering woodlands the Home enjoys a country setting but with easy access to road and rail links, shops and churches and the Home itself has a country feel offering cosy warmth and character.
The 48 single bedrooms all exceed 12 square meters and have a toilet and hand basin en suite and they are delightfully furbished with fitted furniture and a variety of floor coverings. Service Users are encouraged to personalize their rooms to make them feel at home and each room has a radio and television aerial and a nurse call system.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.