My client requires a reliable and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to work within their 'Good' CQC nursing home in Hove. This client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills with a naturally caring approach. If you are looking to work within a professional environment and are a nurse who takes pride in their work? This is the role for you.
- Weekend enhancements
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Great support team
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.