£18 per hour
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a medium size, purpose built nursing home in Eastbourne. This care home has great travel links as there is a bus stop situated just outside of the home, which frequently runs into town. Offering dementia treatment to elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £18 per hour, working full time hours, days available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on site parking
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
Clinical Lead Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
Clinical Lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.