- up to £17.50/hr
- Workplace pension
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Excellent training and ongoing development
- Free on-site parking
- Recognition schemes, including Employee of the Month'
- Enhanced DBS check which is required for this role
- Work uniform
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well-established Nursing Home that provides 24 hour care for Elderly Residents who have been diagnosed with Dementia or Mental Health Conditions.
This beautiful nursing home in Maidstone, Kent is looking for highly skilled nurses to provide quality care of the highest standard to the residents based within this service. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The Home Manager takes great pride in stating that this service has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been recognised with an average rating 9.6/10 with a total of 54 reviews on a well-established care home site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.