- up to £18.50/hr
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Paid DBS
- NMC Pin revalidation cost covered
- Ongoing training
- Attendance bonus - up to £1,500 per year (calculated pro rota)
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client provides residential and general nursing care to Elderly Residents diagnosed with Dementia and Mental Health Conditions.
This medium sized specialist Nursing Home is looking for a highly skilled Staff Nurse to maintain the outstanding care provided at the service.
Working with this service, you will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.