- up to £17/hr
- Pension Scheme
- Enhanced DBS check which is required for this role
- Workplace pension
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing training
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Excellent training and ongoing development
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client takes great pride in constantly achieving a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. This well-established service is looking for a highly skilled Staff Nurse to work within this beautiful Nursing Home in Deal, Kent.
Whilst being employed at this establishment, you will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This home has been recognised by the general public and has received an overall rating of 9.4/10 on a well-known care home site with a total of 47 reviews.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.