£27000 - £35000 per annum
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
- up to £35,000/per annum
- 5% work pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 33 days annual leave
- Annual bonuses
- Shift pattern : 07:30 - 21:00
- Company sick pay (up to 26 weeks)
- Train season tickets loans
- Subsidised meals
- Life assurance
My client is the leading private mental health provider in Central London with over 20 years' experience in Mental Health. They provide compassionate care within an innovative and forward thinking environment. They offer specialist services in addictions, eating disorders, as well as providing for all acute psychiatric conditions.
This hospital has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has also been rated 9.6/10 by the general public and residents family members and partners.
Staff Nurse (RMN) Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse (RMN) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.