- Hourly rate of £19/hr
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing paid training
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Free uniform
We are looking to recruit a caring and enthusiastic individual to join our team, where we support adults with dementia and nursing needs. We pride ourselves on encouraging residents to be as independent as possible and so it's important we recruit individuals who are enthusiastic about the role they play in the lives of the residents.
You will take the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors.
You will have an active NMC PIN with prior nursing experience.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place which are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC Code and Company policy.
- Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatments of residents
- Be responsible for effectively supervising the care team and shift allocation.
- Ensure that all care practices within the home are maintained to the highest levels and that all documentation is in line with current regulatory framework.
- Administer medication, manage wound care, conduct catheterisation, manage enteral feeding and any other relevant required nursing duties.
- Advise on nursing care and disease or infection prevention
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP's of any change in conditions which give rise to concern.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- An active NMC PIN
- Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
- Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
- Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well with others
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.