My client is a provider of Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care. They have numerous homes across the country. They are committed to the well being and contentment of our residents. This service is a medium sized care home situated in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire.
They are looking to recruit a caring and enthusiastic Deputy Manager to join their team, where they support adults with nursing needs. They pride themselves on encouraging residents to be as independent as possible and so it's important they recruit individuals who are enthusiastic about the role they play in the lives of the residents.
You will take the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors. You will have an active NMC PIN with prior nursing experience.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 44 Hours per week
- £19.50/hr = £44,500 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Work in a home rated good by CQC
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform
- An active NMC PIN
- Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
- Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
- Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
- The ability to work well with others
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.