- Competitive pay rates
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Generous Annual Leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Free on site car park
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The Hospital requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established hospital in Norwich. The Hospital specialises in providing provide individualised treatment and care programmes to women with complex challenging disorders who have done less well in main stream psychiatric settings. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The hospital is ideally located with excellent links into Norwich Centre. It is offering an alternative to traditional forensic units and is not only about treating the residents' conditions, but about helping to equip individuals to become self-confident and empowered to take control and move forward to a better life.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.