- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Paid Breaks
- Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid online learning time
- Pension contributions
- Free Uniform
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Spalding. This nursing home specialises in providing nursing services to the elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.