£16 - £32 per hour
020 7193 4003
11 months ago
Health Recruit Network has a number of opportunities that have become available for experienced, hardworking and committed RGNs for work in Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Job Setting for Staff Nurse
• NHS Opportunities.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• Inpatient & Outpatient services, Neurology, Learning Disabilities, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Respiratory, Geriatrics, Orthopaedics, Surgery, Oncology and other general hospital wards.
• Up to £32phr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• A current, valid NMC registration,
• A minimum of 6 Months NHS experience,
• The Right to Work in the UK,
• No restrictions on the PIN,
• Have satisfactory references,
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for RN:
• FREE Registration
• FREE BCG Certification
• FREE Revalidation advice
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Temp of the month prises
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.