£20 - £20.36 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
- Paid breaks
- Weekend enhancements
- 'Good' CQC
- NMC renewal
- DBS paid for
- Private pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This 'Outstanding' CQC not-for-profit specialist dementia nursing home in Worthing is looking for nurses to join their well-established team.
Their key focus is to provide a truly person-centred approach. It is important for them that their service feels like a real home, so they have created an environment that family members of residents can feel engaged in,
Located just miles away from Worthing, the home's design consists of five suites each with twelve spacious en-suite bedrooms of 18 square metres.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.