£50000 - £60000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Telephone and video interviews available due to the safety of everyone.
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Bletchley, Northamptonshire,. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- Full Time
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia & Palliative Care for Elderly Residents
- up to £60,000 per annum
- RMA Award
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- You must have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- A minimum of 5 years' experience is required as a Registered Manager with CQC
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.