- up to £21 per hour
- Weekend and Bank Holiday Pay Enhancements - £2.70/hr
- Shift Pattern : 07:15 - 19:45
- Pension Scheme
- Pay Reviews
- Paid DBS Check
- Pension Scheme Enrolment
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Programme
Top Rated Care Home in the South East achieving on average 5 out of 5 by customers and rated Excellent in many areas ranging from facilities, care, activities, staff. A dedicated Staff Nurse is required to work within a idyllic nursing home working on behalf of a Christian Charity in Bromley.
My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This is a fantastic role in which you will be fully supported by collaborative team approach and this is a opportunity not to be missed with a high rate of pay.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.