£41184 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
- Up to £41,184 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Weekend enhancements
- Free parking
- Private pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their small bedded nursing home in East Sussex.
This nursing home in the St Leonard's on Sea area that provides 24 hour nursing care by a team of experienced nurses and support staff.
The home supports people who experience mental health problems and those who may also need some help with their physical health needs.
At their service they believe that everyone has the possibility for growth and an improved quality of life, and it is their aim to help and support people to achieve this.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.