£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
- Paid breaks and handover time
- Ongoing training
- Paid Annual NMC Registration fee
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Working with a minimum of 6 Staff Nurses on site at all times
- Excellent career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff meals
- Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Staffordshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This leading provider of nursing care has been awarded a 'Good' CQC on all five categories and also has been rated 9.3/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.