£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Competitive pay rates
- Free parking
- Easy and accessible public transport routes
- Paid uniforms
- Meals on shift
- NMC revalidation
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a modern and purpose built nursing home in Harrow. The service has been designed and decorated to help create a comfortable and welcoming environment for both its residents and members of staff, this has given the service a homely feel.
The home offers residential, nursing, mental health, dementia and palliative care for up to 42 residents. Located in Harrow, London, the home is situated near Harrow's underground and overground services and close to local shops and amenities.
Their beautifully decorated home features four lounges, three dining rooms, a salon and a therapy room. There is a special room dedicated to prayer and silent worship. Outdoor spaces include a landscaped garden, a terrace garden and a balcony. All bedrooms are single and include an en-suite wet room, as well as telephones and televisions.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.