Available to hold video and telephone interview due to the current situation
My client requires a dedicated Registered Manager to work within a beautiful Nursing Home in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with Dementia Care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the Dementia Care unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Registered Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Registered Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Physical Disabilities & Sensory Impairment
- Hourly Rate of £55,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Registered Manager role:
- Ongoing Training
- Excellent holiday entitlement with additional days after 2 years' service, to a maximum of 38 days per annum including bank holidays
- Long service awards recognising staff loyalty every 5 years, with an additional pay increase after 10 years' service
- Monthly performance enhancement, payable if pre-defined KPIs have been met
- 5% Pension Scheme
- Death in service
- HAPI benefits including discounted shopping and restaurants, cycle to work scheme, a counselling service and many other benefits
- Referral scheme for anyone introducing a new member of staff, payable in 3 instalments over a 6-month period to a maximum of £1000 depending on the role
- Excellent training opportunities through CPD
- Star Awards - annual employee event that includes family and friends
- Personal invitation to sit down with Directors at a monthly Tea for Twelve to chat on an informal basis
- Free on-site parking
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.