£31450 - £41932 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
- up to £41,932 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Competitive annual leave
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
- Shift Pattern - 19:30 - 07:30
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Northampton, Northamptonshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia Care & Palliative Care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories. They have also been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes site by the general public and the residents family members.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.