£50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
40 hours p/w - Excellent Mental Health service with one of the most prestigious care providers in the UK
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a SMALL nursing home in Browston, Norfolk. The service offers mental health care management treatment to Adults. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- RNLD or RMN
- Extensive experience in learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours (10 bed home)
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management, or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving licence (Essential)
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation
- up to £50,000 annum*
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Mental Healthcare
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.