This lovely Nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join there team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided ongoing training and support to all their staff including a Good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia and general care. If you have great clinical skills and a naturally caring approach this role would be perfect for yourself.
This nursing home has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has been rated 10/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW32897
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.