My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Nottingham. My client provides nursing services to Adults over & under 65 with Dementia & Mental Health Patients. The home is comprised of 3 units Male, Female & Secure unit upstairs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My Client has patients from a forensic background and have been detained under the mental health act.
The home enjoys quality rating band 4 and accreditation of gold standards framework care home foundation level.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Registered Care Categories
- Detention Under Mental Health Act
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disability
- Mental Health Condition
- Old Age
- Physical Disability
- Sensory Impairment
- Substance Misuse
- Younger Adults
- Forensic Patients
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification RGN/
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.