My client being the Top 20 Care Providers in the UK requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a very well structured and supportive nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. This Home provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. If you have a naturally caring approach and would like a supportive service including management that develops their staff at any level in their nursing career, then this role is perfect for you!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- In-depth induction
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 2 nurses on shift at all time
- Great development opportunities with one of the UK top 20 care providers
- Paid breaks
- Paid hand-over
- Free Parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.